Welcome to UniSA's Award Verification service where employers or members
of the public can check and verify details of all awards conferred to
UniSA students since 1991.
This online service allows potential employers to check details such as
conferral date and title of award thereby avoiding delays in the employment
process. It is part of UniSA's commitment to the use of innovative, new and
emerging technologies for the benefit of the community.
The information available via this website is recorded in the University's
graduation booklet. The graduation booklet is the official public record
of the University's graduation ceremonies. If a more detailed academic
transcript is required, this can be obtained by the graduate or with the
graduate's consent. The only information that can be provided without the
graduate's authorisation is verification of the award of an academic
- Results will not be returned if student has completed a program and is awaiting conferral or graduation.
- Family name displayed is the student's name at time of conferral.
- Some students may have awards conferred in reverse name order, where it is the custom in their home country.
- Date of Birth should be in the following format DD MMM YYYY. For Example "06 Jan 1981" or "27 Nov 1976".
- A student ID should consist of nine digits. If your ID is less than nine digits insert additional zeros to the beginning of your ID. For example 7654321 becomes 007654321
- For difficulties or queries contact email@example.com
Search By family name and date of birth
Please enter a family name and a date of birth (eg 22 Oct 1980) then click the search button.
Alternatively you can search by using a family name and a student ID if the date of birth is not known.
Search By family name and student ID
Please enter a family name and a student ID then click the search button.